Sunday, June 12, 2011

Atlanta Krav Maga & Fitness

Home Page

Is this review a little biased? It would be if it was a review. But it's not. Did you see the "Review:" in the title? You didn't. Exactly. Now you're starting to get my blog.

So what is it then. It's an opportunity for me to tell you why Atlanta Krav Maga & Fitness is the best source for realistic self-defense in all of Georgia. No not just Atlanta.

First of all there are less than 100 Krav Maga blackbelts in the United States, and 3 in Georgia. 2 of them are at Atlanta Krav Maga & Fitness. Eric Sepeda and Mario Carlomagno.
www.atlantakravmaga.com/instructors.html

This is the only Krav Maga Worldwide licensee school in the perimeter. What that means is that you are getting actual Krav Maga training, not a McDojo or Bob's Krav Maga school.

It's getting late. If I havent convinced you yet let me know why, I would love to discuss it further.

Good night, and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment