Sunday, June 12, 2011

Review: Steel Sushi

My review of Steel Sushi off of W Peachtree and tenth street (across the street from Mac's)
is somewhat limited. By that I mean that I have only been there for happy hour on Wednesdays.
By that I mean every Wednesday. By that I mean ever Wednesday for the past 2 years.

Here's why:
They offer free, let's repeat that, FREE sushi to anybody with a ten dollar minimum. That means two of their 5 dollar appetizers and you get plates and plates of free sushi.
Not just little california rolls either. They have shrimp tempura rolls, spicy tuna rolls, hawaiian rolls etc.
And the appetizers? Lettuce wraps are to die for, delicious crab rangoons (you know, that actually has crab in it, unlike Lucky-Buddha-Chinese-Mandarin-Happy-China type deep fried imitation crab meat), edamame, chicken or beef satay, and incredible fried calamari.

Needless to say, you wont find too many places where you can get a nice appetizer, allyoucaneat fresh sushi, and a glass of wine for 10 bucks. Best of its kind in my nook.

But be nice, tip for what its worth, not for the 10 dollar bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment